Top 100 Baseball Blog

Monday, February 17, 2014

Blather Up: Ryan Dempster’s Sabbatical, Stephen Drew’s Fate and Other Boston Red Sox Chat

With spring training starting up, Ron Juckett, the editor for Red Sox 101, and I have recorded our second installment of Blather Up, a podcast of Boston Red Sox chat.

This week we discuss Ryan Dempster’s sudden decision to sit out the 2014 season, the fate of Stephen Drew, which players face make-or-break seasons, and much, much more.

Check out the podcast HERE.

For more, make sure to follow Ron on Twitter at @RedSox_101 or his personal account of @ronjuckett. Of course, you can also find me @historianandrew and through my work with SportsReelBoston.com.

Another edition of Blather Up, with all new topics of conversation, will be coming at you shortly, so stay tuned.

********************************
You can check me out on Facebook or follow me on Twitter @historianandrew

No comments:

Post a Comment